Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Début


There was a man who lived his life. He lived to the best of his ability. His parents were proud that he graduated from college and possessed a steady job. He married, became a loving husband, a great father and eventually a grandfather. He provided for his family and died.

That will be my life story; this leaf that the wind blew in. In the palm of my hand, teetering in the wind. But, standing in admiration I can't bring myself to grasp it, because of her.
"How will she know it's her?"
  1. The person in question has had numerous failed attempts to gain worldwide internet fame through blogs.
  2. The number 212 will have significance to her.
  3. She has a single blog, with a single post, sitting idle with my reply on it somewhere.
Starting a few days ago, I've granted myself a years hiatus from logical, traditional and societal goal seeking/achieving sentiment to undergo critical studies in MEology.

Being analytical and logical, this entire project will of course, rely on chance...

The goal. To some how get her to this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I've got it all but number three. 1) Countless blogs. 2) 2/12 = my birthday. *grin*

    Anyway, enough of that. Glad you stopped by to comment on my post. Isn't Twitter great for...well everything, but uniting bloggers worldwide? I'll keep watching to see if you find her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, after learning a bit about Twitter/Facebook and other social websites I definitely see value in them.

    They serve a great purpose in human function, sharing knowledge. Thanks for the comment; my first.

    ReplyDelete